Wheel of the Word Children's Ministry
Fruit of the Spirit Review questions
Questions will be multiple-choice, true or false, straight question, finish the scripture, fill in the blank
1. Finish this scripture: Well done, good and faithful servant, You have been faithful over a few things: I will make you ruler over many things.
2. Name the nine fruits of the Spirit: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
3. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour
4. Jesus said, "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart
5. What are the three rules of self-control? 1. Stop 2. Think 3. Act
6. Out of the different types of "Love" we have studied which word means the selfless God kind of Love? "Agape"
7. The Pharisees were concerned more about keeping the law and maintaining their outward appearance
8. One of the disciples walked on water and started to sink after he started looking at the wave and Jesus saved him
9. Which gospel is the story of the woman who met Jesus at the well? John
10. In Luke 10:19 it says we have the power to tread on the enemy, what other word describes power? Authority
11. What does BGMC stand for? Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge
To request, a copy of the full Review Question sheet email Pastor Dorarena at